PEPPERONI BURRITO PIZZA's
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:30 mins
1 lb pizza dough store bought or homemade
1 pack of shredded cheese
Pepperoni enough to stuff the dough
1/4 cup of Crisco oil
A pinch of Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush baking dish with a little oil and set aside.
- Dump your pizza dough on a floured surface and roll it so that it's nice and thin but not to thin that it breaks to easily.
- cut the dough into 20 pieces.
- Fill each piece with pizza sauce, cheese and a couple of pepperoni.
- Roll each piece until you get o the other end, and place the seam side down onto you baking sheet or greased cooking dish spread apart.
- in a small bowl, mix together the garlic salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper, set aside.
- Brush the top with oil and then sprinkle your garlic and seasoning blend.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
For the pizza dough
3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
2 tbsp oil
1 1/3 cups of warm water
1 envelope of yeast
- Add the yeast and sugar to the warm water and set it aside for about 3 minutes.
- In the bowl with a standing mixer, fitted with a dough attachment mix together the flour, salt and add oil. Stir the yeast in the water to make sure it's all dissolved and add it to the flour mixture.
- With the speed on medium, mix until everything is combined. Reduce the speed to low and mix for 10 minutes.
- Oil a large bowl with some oil and set aside
- When the dough is nice and smooth, dump it to your workplace and just pull it together into a ball.
- Place it seam side down in the oiled bowl and brush the top with a little oil as well. Cover with plastic wrap and place it somewhere warm so it can rise and double in volume.